Peter E. Alizio is a dedicated Certified Public Accountant serving his clients in Long Island, NY. With a proven track record of positive results, he is a respected tax attorney in his area. Focusing in tax compliance and tax controversy resolution, he helps people overcome their IRS and NY tax problems to find security and success.
After receiving a BA in Business Administration from Boston University, he started his career working in the tax department of a Manhattan CPA firm. Before long, he became a licensed CPA in New York and went on to earn his Masters in Taxation, and later attending law school at St. John’s University School of Law.
A proud New York native, Peter Alizio is passionate about helping his Long Island neighbors rise above tax stress. Locally, he is an adjunct professor at St. John’s University and volunteers to represent low-income taxpayers before the IRS. He is a trusted tax attorney and compassionate citizen in the Long Island community.
In his words – “I would never want to live or practice law anywhere else.”
Need help managing your taxes? Peter Alizio’s extensive background in accounting, taxation, and law will ensure that you get the expertise and representation you deserve!
If you or someone you know is struggling with accounting, or even years of unfiled tax returns, reach out to Peter E. Alizio, CPA today!
Call 212-520-2906 for a free consultation.
Learn more at aliziolaw.com.
- Entity Formation
- Income Tax Preparation
- IRS Tax Matters
- NYS Tax Matters
Areas of Practice:
- Income Tax
- Sales Tax
- IRS Representation
- NYS Representation
- Limited Liability Companies
- Boston University: B.S. in Business Administration
- Boston University: Certificate in Advanced Accountancy
- C.W. Post, LI University: M.S. in Taxation
- Saint John’s University School of Law: Juris Doctor
- New York Certified Public Accountant
- New York State
- Tax Court
- The Nassau County Bar Association (NCBA)
- The American Academy of Attorney-CPAs
- The New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA: Taxation of Individuals Committee- Member
- NYSSCPA: Partnership Tax Committee – Member
- NCBA: Attorney/Accountant Committee – Member
- NCBA: Tax Law Committee – Member